• Profile picture of Curly Grace

    Curly Grace wrote a new post

    • 3 months ago
    Catacombs of the Self

    Heading down to the catacombs   of the house, the tomb of forty years   of unfinished pieces, a boulevard of broken dreams,   half-finished art,   empty frames waiting,   longing for their masterpieces.   Past lines unwritten, words without arrangement that spilled out as ghosts   with nowhere to go. Time to dust off my life,   set...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • I was drawn by the title. I knew I would love it. Well done, Grace! “)

  • Profile picture of Curly Grace

    Curly Grace and Profile picture of DetritusDetritus are now friends

    • 3 months ago
    Profile Photo
    Curly Grace
    @curlygrace
  • Profile picture of Curly Grace

    Curly Grace wrote a new post

    His Eyes

    His eyes shine, like heavenly stars,twinkling dreams, plucked from the sky,yet so far away for I to capture. Eyes deep, like wishing wells,flooding my heart with emotiononce thought to be frozen. His eyes dark, like ink spilled on paper,writing messages on...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Curly Grace

    Curly Grace wrote a new post

    Pouring Emotions

    Streaming tearsdown my face,ever flowingnot from sadnessnor grief. A frenzy you createdwithin my body,immense emotions flying,overwhelming mewith nowhere to gobut to trickle downmy cherry-red cheeks.

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Curly Grace

    Curly Grace wrote a new post

    The Year the Gods Spoke in Fire

    In the beginning,Winter stood over me,a god with iron breath,cold as fuck,asking whether I would kneelor survive. January split my ribs openand called it birth.Blood remembered motion.The year accepted me. February came robed in red,a god who does not bargain.It taught...

    Read More
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Profile Photo
Adelphina
@adelphina
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415

Location

Dallas

New Report

Close