-
Curly Grace and
Christine Shaw (Chris) are now friends
-
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
so beautiful dearest poet I wrote about Easter and God’s doing for Napowrio this morning great write ❤️Happy Easter…
-
The image of the empty tomb isn’t stark or hollow to me; it feels full, like something unseen has taken its place and filled the space with meaning. What lingers is a soft, grounded certainty that life moves forward, and that forward motion carries a quiet kind of joy. Thank you for this read. Brilliantly written, Richard.
-
Beautifully penned, Richard. An amazing Easter write my friend. Amen. Thanks for sharing this one. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Curly Grace posted in the group National Poetry Month
Unraveling
I watched the thread,
slip from my fingers,
cold as steel.I couldn’t hold the end,
or trace the start.Like a shadow in alleys,
following the hunt,
its shadow in my chest,
too swift to name.I watched the thread
through the silence.You can only sense
when nothing stirs.I felt tremors pulse
through skin, t…Read More1 Comment -
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Ellie
@wafflenose
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Adelphina
@adelphina
Rosie C
@rosie415
Location
Dallas






Happy Easter Richard. This has a nice flow to it.