• Profile picture of Rosie C

    Rosie C and Profile picture of ChristopherChristopher are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Rosie C
    @rosie415
  • Nativity of Loss
    (I will always love you, my heart.)

    I read a poem that evoked a tear
    a single, trembling drop
    that spun me backward,
    into shadows of what was
    and the ever-present numbness
    of could-have-beens.

    25 days to go…
    The air tastes different now,
    heavier with memory,
    as the earth tilts toward the same cold light
    year a…Read More

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    3 Comments
  • Profile picture of Ellie

    Ellie wrote a new post

    On painting walls

    As body and mind begin their long, twisting journey towards full functionality, I have found painting walls to be an ideal workout for both. Not too taxing physically, and only a small amount of brainpower is required. I can just concentrate on...

    Read More
    3 Comments
  • Hell

    Deep down in the fiery pits of hell,
    war has started, if you couldn’t tell.
    The burning souls are screaming,
    the demons’ eyes are gleaming,
    they kneel down before the devil’s throne.

    He’s the one of power, giving the commands,
    for each he has the devious of plans.
    The red-hot flames are prancing,
    as the devil starts dancing…Read More

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo +1 liked this
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Curly Grace

    Curly Grace wrote a new post

    Cup of Me

    I am not everyone’s  cup of tea   and I swirl    like smoke     anyway. Bitter. Sweet.  Thick.   Thin. Honey  sticky   on the tongue,Milk  warm   on the lips. Steeped too long,  spilled too fast,Loud  in the mouth,Soft  in the throat. Too much.  Not enough. I do not bend  for you.I bloom  in my own cup Sipped slow,  burning,   pleasure    and sting, Exactly  as   I am.

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Profile Photo
Adelphina
@adelphina
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415

Location

Dallas

New Report

Close