-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
1 Comment -
KristinaX joined the group
Welcome Group
-
KristinaX joined the group
The Art of Poetry
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
6 Comments-
I agree, brave and beautiful LDF…
This resonates with me, as well…
I just went for a walk, sort of,
gravitating back to something like
equilibrium, following the closing of DUP…Twas/tis such a unique form of loss…
(But it got me thinking about the different
times where I was searching for equilibrium…One thing I would say is that equilibrium is
not all it’s cracked up to be…:)(I don’t mind being a little crazy, honestly…
I have taken quite a liking to it…
I have decided I like being dangerous…
Poem inspired… TY)
I agree also, with the idea of our will to
stillness, based upon our divine sides…In a world that is ever moving…
A fine dance between fine dancing partners…
Nicely done…
<#3
I miss you and think of you often
-
M.E and
PoetsRevenge are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
Cipher
@cipher
blue
@bluebeastgirl
S. Libellule
@dragonfly
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

Drive-In
- September 13, 2026

10 CC’s of Ink, Stat!
- September 1, 2025






Beautifully penned, LDF. Another stellar write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian