-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
4 Comments-
-
-
Thanks as always, Damian! Heavy fucking write and powerful, indeed! I was once told by a wise man, also a writer, who said to me, “Whatever it is you write down, make it goddamn prophetic!” I’ve always kept that in mind over the years and the more I remember it, the better my writing becomes. True story…
Daniel
Gothic-Surrealist
-
-
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) changed their profile picture
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Sappho (Elke) and
Average Joe are now friends
-
Alexandria and
Tim are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
My Recent Posts

Remind me (alt ver)
- August 27, 2026

Say Less
- August 20, 2026




hello dearest Daniel this is really good…darkness and light I’m afraid are one… in the lowest depths of hell God is there also not as religion preaches but there none the less 💕