-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Knight wrote a new post
4 Comments-
awesome James I always think it is quite impossible to be contained in one flesh it is at all possible you are one with all these animals 💕
-
My word Sir Knight .. you did make me smile BIGLY .. so much so each corner of my mouth bent upwards toward the ceiling .. very much enjoyed .. Neville
-
-
Willow Changed their profile cover
-
Willow Changed their profile cover
-
Willow Changed their profile cover
- Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
My Recent Posts

Remind me (alt ver)
- August 27, 2026

Say Less
- August 20, 2026






I love being invisible that is I try to be invisible but that is quite impossible how you see this person is beautiful it reminds me of my own personas I employ when dealing with people and invisible me who waits in the shadows great write 💕