• Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    alas

    subtle affection in common showndown deep a seed growweeping rebellion a hellion stirredreaching out through the eternal glarea lass fair and hair of fireemerald eyes and pale of skinlook over the centuriesseeking the passion of her belovedsilently she bide...

    Read More
    7 Comments
    • Hello Crims!
      I like the old-timey vibe of this. I wish there was more along this type actually. It just seems to set a nice tone when reading. Like those before us perhaps. At any rate, this is a wonderful poem that you’ve presented for us.

      • hello dearest Styxian good evening I’m happy the language of this write spoke to you it was how it presented itself the poem I mean thank you so much for letting me know ❤️

    • Hey crimson!

      The last line is a dark but beautiful visual. It gives me a Celtic vibe.
      It starts off with wonderful bits of love then changes tone.
      I love the word pairing of sweeping crimson. It’s like a red wave of devotion.

      Love your stuff chica:)

      • hello beautiful Adelphina good morning thank you graciously for such a lovely comment❤️

    • hello lovely poetess thank you graciously ❤️

    • Beautifully penned, Brenda. Amazing write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

  • Profile picture of Ghosteen

    Ghosteen wrote a new post

    Silently Drowning

    It was red wine streams  which flowed me to their grave    I only wished to tell them   how much I missed them,  but there was something  in the Welsh air, which  stopped my lips from moving    The closest bar  was a lifetime away,  who told the barmaid...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • You’re on a tear lately, Rob. Which is good for us as your audience!
      You sir are truly a poet. Even if you scoff at such titles. LOL.
      I love where this write took me, in my own visuals. just enough detail to create a scene, for us to be bystanders to with our own eyes in our brains.

  • Profile picture of Daniel Long
    Profile Photo
    Daniel Long
    @gothic-surrealism
  • Profile picture of FlatDaddy

    FlatDaddy and Profile picture of Jacob erin-cilbertoJacob erin-cilberto are now friends

    Profile Photo
    FlatDaddy
    @flatdaddy
  • Profile picture of FlatDaddy

    FlatDaddy changed their profile picture

    Profile Photo liked this
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Profile Photo
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415

Groups

Group logo of Welcome Group
Welcome Group
Public Group
Group logo of Unsung Underground
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Group logo of Music is Art
Music is Art
Public Group

My Recent Posts

Remind me (alt ver)

Say Less

New Report

Close