-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
-
Green wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Ghosteen wrote a new post
7 Comments-
My father had dementia. I have written notes but no answering machine voice which would be really great. You’re lucky. You have some unique writing here. Glad I read this. Good one.
-
I wasn’t expecting the pictures this painted with words. It was so vivid that I could feel those memories even though they weren’t my own.
-
That’s a really moving and powerful piece. The way you capture your father’s voice and the layers of memory, from the “palimpsest of tobacco teak” to the echo of his working life, is just beautiful. It really makes you feel the weight of what’s been lost and the preciousness of that preserved memory.
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
My Recent Posts

Remind me (alt ver)
- August 27, 2026

Say Less
- August 20, 2026





Yes, to enclose yourself in another human being…to go all in….to experience the full depth of love is a heavy and emotional experience but one that’s worth it.