-
emmagreen and
Liziantus-Marantus are now friends
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
I agree absolutely to you, Peter! Love is a holy union of body, mind and soul. All sides want and need to be addressed. Ideally, a relationship is based on intimacy, soul- and mindful conversations and wild and ecstatic sex. Great write, my friend!
-
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Hi Fia, thanks for the update. I am very new here, but I think you and your team are doing a great job with this poetry site. It is truly a pleasure to be here.
Curt
-
-
-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
1 Comment -
FlatDaddy wrote a new post
6 Comments-
ha-ha, it would have to be next to nuns. 🙂 Time has a way with our minds when there’s only you and a long road, but wondering where time went and the weird things that can go through the mind is rather odd sometimes. I’ve been there. Thankfully I haven’t experienced any torturous itching. 🙂
Good one. 🙂
-
-
Loved this. Gave me a big smile along with profound thoughts on the journey of life. Well written indeed. Just flowed for me as I read. Very enjoyable road trip along the avenues of time and space.
John
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
My Recent Posts

Remind me (alt ver)
- August 27, 2026

Say Less
- August 20, 2026







Excellent thoughts on the physicality of intimacy. Well articulated. Great write.
John