-
Adelphina and
Thor_Azine are now friends
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
5 Comments -
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments-
Like a snake coiled & waiting. We can see it & hear the rattle. Deadly venom is bound to be lethal. Well expressed, my friend. I will sit in your kitchen & watch you cook anytime. Maybe toss you a few ingredients
-
hello dearest Damian the flow here and delivery are powerful as well as the content being impactful💕
-
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
9 Comments -
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
6 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS
@richard-jenkins
Groups
My Recent Posts

Embark
- July 27, 2026

Celtic Mist
- March 17, 2026






This was exquisite. I wish it was a lengthy short story for I would sit and read the whole thing! Excellent! 😉