-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments-
“Some monsters walk in the light” —- Sent a chill. I instantly had flashbacks of some of those monsters faces.
.. I’ve never asked anyone this before but do you mind if I put that line on my profile accredited to you? If not it’s ok I understand I just think it’s such a powerful statement. Hell I might even get it tattooed..
-
-
uma summultima and
Sam Nash are now friends
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
7 Comments -
-
uma summultima and
nightbirdblue are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS
@richard-jenkins
Groups
My Recent Posts

Embark
- July 27, 2026

Celtic Mist
- March 17, 2026






Powerfully penned, Thomas. Tremendous storytelling, precise imagery, a great read my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian