-
Detritus and
Visions_of_Insanity are now friends
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
The rain might our hidden space to cry without being noticed, but, also its washing the sorrow and tears away. May it be a new chapter.
A heartfelt write, Fia! I loved it! “)
-
-
-
-
A beautifully bittersweet write. I love a good rain and love a good cry in the rain too. I used “stars cry” in something before, and I like the idea of bringing elements into writing. I bet more await from you too..
-
-
Detritus and
Damian DeadLove are now friends
-
Drieks and
twofiftythree are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS
@richard-jenkins
Groups
My Recent Posts

Embark
- July 27, 2026

Celtic Mist
- March 17, 2026




Beautifully penned, Daniel. Great spill my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian