-
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
-
-
-
-
I’ve read this three times, and I swear it sounds like you’ve turned into a girl. Have you had an operation? What did I tell you about going to Paris? OMG. You walked into Les Amorette’s, and they thought you were a sheep, didn’t they? Another dish of Couilles de mounton. Well, let’s just hope you got them in a To Go box.
This is exactly what happens when I let you out of your cage…
-
-
Pandy and
Gahddess-Worship are now friends
-
Bluevelvet and
Gahddess-Worship are now friends
-
Betty and
Gahddess-Worship are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS
@richard-jenkins
Groups
My Recent Posts

Embark
- July 27, 2026

Celtic Mist
- March 17, 2026



Vive… La France… nicely penned dear poet…