• Profile picture of Sam Nash

    Sam Nash wrote a new post

    Cover Art Studio Updates

    We have made some modification on the "Cover Art Studio" We added an option to generate a cover and add a title and author name on the cover. There was also a minor error with the code timing which was preventing...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Sam Nash

    Sam Nash wrote a new post

    Red Rose & Poetry

    A flower has thorns a sea with winds follows a peaceful one... Beauty can hurtif you don't know where to touch it... Fire that shows the wayburns with no mercy... Knowledge we create destroys our present and future... With knowledge and beauty we destroy ourselves...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • So cool. I love tidbits like this, that shows us some history about one another, how our creative thoughts started and matured over the years. And sometimes, it also shows how alike many of us approached drawing/writing back then. We are a kindred group, as writers. You’re good people, Sam.

  • Profile picture of Sam Nash

    Sam Nash wrote a new post

    Youthlessness

      Why do people grow? Why do they sweat? Why do they draw Their future plans ahead?   Children like to play With a car, a toy or a key. They like to have their way Like grownups and be.   Why don’t they take their time Grow up like children...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Sam Nash

    Sam Nash wrote a new post

    When I was 14

    I was searching for some old stuff up in the attic when I found those. Those were my notes and poems I had written when I was 14 or maybe 16 years old. I thought they were all lost...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Sam Nash

    Sam Nash wrote a new post

    Two Roads

    There were two roadsOne was goodAnd one which leadsTo terrible deeds.A traveller came to beOn the road when he did seeA sign that said:"Two Roads And Where They Lead.”The first is narrowAnd always in sorrow,Rocks on all sidesHiding it...

    Read More
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Sam Nash
@samnash

My Recent Posts

The Sound of Silence

New Report

Close