-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
-
-
A love the gentle flow of this and how is plays out as i read it. Truly imbued with that singular magic you have with verse. And a powerful theme of adaptation to the challenged life gives us.
John
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
6 Comments-
I wish the system would notify us when a friend posts something new. I forget to go hunting sometimes. But I’m grateful I’ll still be able to see the words of my friends when the lights in the big house go out. You know I dig your musings, my friend
-
-
-
-
ReggiePoet changed their profile picture
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
JusTim
@justim
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Lora
@lorajean8420
Javalini
@javalini
Ahavati (Tam)
@ahavati
Groups
My Recent Posts

Last Respects
- July 21, 2025

Brief Disturbance
- July 6, 2025
Location
Mississippi




I like how this poem flowed. I also liked how you say you are going to search for all the dreams you left behind.