-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
-
About that sleepover you wanted, Peter, I suddenly remembered I’m busy that night. I don’t recall the night, but I’m sure I’m busy. By the way, how do you like the AI voice read of this piece at the end?
-
-
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Love this! You write like a modern day Kerouac who has been in his scene and can put it down in colorful and engaging words. Truly loved reading this. It gave me a smile and painted my evening with a scene I loved seeing through your words.
John
-
Betty and
Damian DeadLove are now friends
-
S. Libellule and
Bat Powers are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
JusTim
@justim
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Lora
@lorajean8420
Javalini
@javalini
Ahavati (Tam)
@ahavati
Groups
My Recent Posts

Last Respects
- July 21, 2025

Brief Disturbance
- July 6, 2025
Location
Mississippi



I like your work too….it’s definitely Racey but honest and I like that.