-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Brenda, your comment makes me want to ask you to write a piece yourself with the same title! I’m curious and I’m sure I would love what you would create!
Daniel
-
it’s funny I wrote a poem called breathe after you and before I saw yours we are on the same wavelength 😊
-
-
-
Your writing goes under my skin. Intense as if it was really written with heart blood. Perfectly written, Daniel!
-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Sappho (Elke) joined the group
News and Suggestions
-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Hoi hoi
Hope this finds you well?I’ve been reading your writes with very much pleasure.
Even our musical tastes seem to have parallels.
The first Verve and Capitol LP’s by Janis Ian are still proudly in my cupboard and on my record player.
If you want to have the Janis Joplin recordings in Het Concertgebouw in Amsterdam, please let me know.I’ll PM you for the rest.
Please keep those writes of yours coming.
Kind regards, Gus
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Knight
@knightscapes
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Once You Know
- September 30, 2026

Beyond My Prime
- September 14, 2026







Powerfully penned, Daniel. Incredible write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian