-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Amethyste wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Knight wrote a new post
4 Comments-
awesome James I always think it is quite impossible to be contained in one flesh it is at all possible you are one with all these animals 💕
-
My word Sir Knight .. you did make me smile BIGLY .. so much so each corner of my mouth bent upwards toward the ceiling .. very much enjoyed .. Neville
-
-
Willow Changed their profile cover
-
Willow Changed their profile cover
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Knight
@knightscapes
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Once You Know
- September 30, 2026

Beyond My Prime
- September 14, 2026





I love being invisible that is I try to be invisible but that is quite impossible how you see this person is beautiful it reminds me of my own personas I employ when dealing with people and invisible me who waits in the shadows great write 💕