-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
-
Ghosteen wrote a new post
4 Comments-
-
The first line immediately sucked me in.
You do not waste any words with your poetry and you let us see what we see. I really like that in poetry.
You are an amazing wordsmith.
j.
-
-
Sappho (Elke) wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
Oh my my Elke. I hope you know that I…
well you can imagine I’m sure.
How very hotly literate.
I’m inspired.
I wish I were your boyfriend…
-
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Knight
@knightscapes
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Once You Know
- September 30, 2026

Beyond My Prime
- September 14, 2026





The boat theme in this is eerily good.