-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
2 Comments -
emmagreen changed their profile picture
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Like I said I don’t agree with violence and I do feel for the asshole, but how his supporters act is so eye rolling. Literally using his death as an excuse to attack Democrats. They were spilling their shit before anything even came out about the shooter. These aren’t reasonable people. Pathetic Kool aid drinkers. At this point I’m done with every last one of those cry babies.
Thanks for the read.
-
Powerfully penned, Nick. The world is growing and becoming more unnoticeable each day. Brave write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Seems like people use others as stepping stones to a new level. Question is…are they moving up or down?
-
-
-
Benjamin Scraps wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Knight
@knightscapes
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Once You Know
- September 30, 2026

Beyond My Prime
- September 14, 2026







Just love this series. I love how you keep me the reader fascinated as the dialogue unfolds with twists and turns. And the brilliant ending with JH the professor being a boxer and the JH standing for Jekyll and Hyde really made the tale into a fascinating character development of hte professor. The dialogue reads so natural with surprises at every turn.
John