-
Amethyste wrote a new post
6 Comments -
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS and
Bobbington are now friends
-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
5 Comments -
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS joined the group
News and Suggestions
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
18 Comments-
A touching tribute to music and musician. This may be the best compliment that a guitar player could ever expect. A feeling of peace and satisfaction is elicited in me.
-
-
-
-
-
Oh, my–are you talking to me? I’m being silly, of course. I’ve been playing guitar for a long time, so these words have special meaning. I love the image of this damsel being moved by the sound of the strings. Who knows what will happen at intermission?
-
-
Beautifully penned, Fia. Into the book it belongs! I always loved this one, cuz. Excellent write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Knight
@knightscapes
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Once You Know
- September 30, 2026

Beyond My Prime
- September 14, 2026






Perhaps the speaker knew they also had on a mask. Perhaps on the inside.
Much to think about from these few words.
I always find that less is more.
j.