-
-
emmagreen and
Liziantus-Marantus are now friends
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
I agree absolutely to you, Peter! Love is a holy union of body, mind and soul. All sides want and need to be addressed. Ideally, a relationship is based on intimacy, soul- and mindful conversations and wild and ecstatic sex. Great write, my friend!
-
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Hi Fia, thanks for the update. I am very new here, but I think you and your team are doing a great job with this poetry site. It is truly a pleasure to be here.
Curt
-
-
-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
1 Comment - Load More Posts
My Friends
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Knight
@knightscapes
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Once You Know
- September 30, 2026

Beyond My Prime
- September 14, 2026






Excellent thoughts on the physicality of intimacy. Well articulated. Great write.
John