-
M.E and
Alexandria are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
15 Comments-
-
-
-
-
Dammit! I wish I could get the bookmark to work for me! Consider this one well & truly bookmarked! The muse is a sly creature…never know which road she’s gonna lead you down. But she always seems to do right by you, my friend
-
-
-
TreeMap wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
Humm. I like the use of the bathroom but I rather doing it under a painting of Carravaggio or Picasso, or Warhol. And leave some of the goo on the wall.
Or even better, some art enthusiasts standing behind you in the act. Witnessing the making of art.
I think I got carried away. Lol. I liked your idea. Simple, yet, hot. But like I said, under the painting would be better. Hahaha
Well done, Penguinephile! -
-
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
5 Comments -
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Groups
My Recent Posts

Balancing the Ledger
- October 9, 2026

I Wasn’t Flirting
- October 2, 2026




This is truly beautiful, Damian.