-
Crimsin wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
hello dearest Neville good morning and welcome thank you graciousy for the love on this and look forward to get to know you through your poetry 💕
-
-
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments -
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
4 Comments-
I love being invisible that is I try to be invisible but that is quite impossible how you see this person is beautiful it reminds me of my own personas I employ when dealing with people and invisible me who waits in the shadows great write 💕
-
Powerfully penned, PAR. Always dig the layers and depth of your writes my friend. Excellent work per usual. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
4 Comments -
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
4 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Groups
My Recent Posts

Unbutton Me
- September 14, 2026

Ledger of Shadows and Desire
- September 14, 2026






Very much enjoyed write from the off to the opposite end of the page .. I hope to check in more often as I learn how to navigate these stars .. Warmly, Neville 😎👍