• Profile picture of Nick DC

    Nick DC wrote a new post

    Pendulum Swings

    head's all up in a haze no one cares for me oh well, it's all i have to say telling myself it'll be ok morning will shine light some other day ups and downs, right now diving in a tailspin thinking i need to rethink...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • Powerfully penned, Nick. Brutally honest write my friend. Excellent work. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • I like how in the first stanza, you start out hazy and that no cares, then the next you explain the addiction and how everyone should relate in one form or another, because there are so many different addictions. Then you come back at the end and want to know who your true friends are.
      You lead the reader of this very nicely. Good write Nick;))

  • Profile picture of NAAJIR

    NAAJIR wrote a new post

    Crush

    …tell meis this something you’d like to feel again?…….how I’d crush… inside of you? ….deep fuck the ideaslanguishing…inside of your mind…stroke your sexy madness with our ancient love language?… make your body collapse…relapse…hard….as your pussy snaps back into…a familiar reality? …olde and deep...

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • Another steamy masterpiece, you may disappear but when you return, it’s turnt up

    • Passionately penned, Naaj. Excellent write my friend this is fire here. Nicely done. Appreciate you.

      Damian

      • I’m glad you rocked with this one, Damian.
        I’m reposting a bit just to get back into the swirl of that poetic elixir..

        Much respect always

        Naaj

  • Profile picture of NAAJIR

    NAAJIR changed their profile picture

  • Profile picture of NAAJIR

    NAAJIR wrote a new post

    The Abominate

    He stalks along the fringes of the Sub- conscious Walks in comfort along the Bed of Coals  that is your Soul Waiting for your eyes to close.... To depose you of your Sovereignty Hate-seeking in the darkness Looking to harness the despicable you Ride your E-motions...

    Read More
    10 Comments
    • Powerfully penned, Naaj. Excellent write my friend. I dig this. Much respect.. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Great piece of what’s up dude, we like this and the pic

    • This opening, “He stalks along the fringes of the Sub- conscious” is a great setup for this piece. You get a sense of foreboding.
      Dump you in the lost and found and the leave you used up and broken. I mean wow. Very strong emotions. Like this piece.
      Read it a couple of times

      • I appreciate you givin this piece an encore read, Fia.
        Your insights are always on point!

        Big thx

        Naaj

    • When you roll into soul excavation, you are at your most potent, my friend. This reads like a bell tolling or a fog horn blowing on a stormy night…Pay attention! Glad you brought this one back out of the archives.

  • Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Heal

    I am infected by this worldAnd I try to healOn some days it goes smoothOn some daysIt is stronger then meA big angry wolfThat puts me down.

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • Powerfully penned, Amethyste. Excellent write my friend, your words are pointed like jagged teeth. Which helps get the message home. Nicely done. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • I feel that we all have been infected and it is hard to heal when the world keeps picking at the scab. Nicely done

      • Yes unfortunately it is very true Fia. I have a lot of work with myself, and sometimes it is not easy.

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Profile Photo
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Profile Photo
Lizz
@mysterious-girl
Profile Photo
M.E
@mustapha
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256

Groups

Group logo of Welcome Group
Welcome Group
Public Group
Group logo of Unsung Underground
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Group logo of Music is Art
Music is Art
Public Group

My Recent Posts

sulk

azure

Location

California

New Report

Close