-
ReggiePoet and
Liziantus-Marantus are now friends
-
Poetic Gawdess wrote a new post
5 Comments -
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
2 Comments-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Mary. So glad you like these stories my friend. It’s therapeutic for me, helps me understand where the wheels fell off at certain points in time. My first portrayals of Joey G, were always in a negative light. Guess I was still mad, still am sometimes. But as I dug deeper I realized I couldn’t tell an accurate story without showing some good times every now and then. Little glimpses where we got it right, even if only for a bit. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
Sadly it’s not to scale
It’s not the size of the wand it’s the magic in it…so most men say
I do have quite a long tongue though.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

Clouds Without A Home
- April 6, 2026

The Calling Of The Currents
- April 5, 2026






Passionately penned, P.G. This write is burning radioactive my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian