-
NAAJIR wrote a new post
12 Comments-
-
Beautifully penned, Naaj & Willow. A very steamy collaboration indeed, you two. Appreciate you, both.
Damian
-
-
Always a pleasure hitting the poetic dance floor with you. Let me catch my breath & I’ll go another round anytime!
-
I read this a couple times and it got more vivid each time as the complexities became more clear, very nice treat of a read..
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
3 Comments -
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
16 Comments-
-
-
-
-
-
-
All I could do was smile at the cleverness of this allegorical vibe.
One of my favorite poetic alleys.
Sexy, sexyNaaj
-
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

Clouds Without A Home
- April 6, 2026

The Calling Of The Currents
- April 5, 2026






hello dearest Soul soldier and beautiful Willow you two are as real as they come soul to soul body to body ❤️