-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you connected with the write my friend. No, I never went that far. lol. If I had and this was all the farther I got, then I would have got fucked on that deal. lol. I tend to complain sometimes, but this isn’t one of those times. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
If ever there was a declaration for choosing your life wisely, this is it. We get one shot, make it count. And never sell out. I’d bookmark this if I could, so consider it bookmarked, my friend!
-
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

Clouds Without A Home
- April 6, 2026

The Calling Of The Currents
- April 5, 2026







Brilliantly penned, LDF. Fantastic write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian