-
Broom wrote a new post
3 Comments-
I don’t agree with everything but that’s okay. Your work makes you think. It’s a topic that is right at the front of the world but everyone is ignoring it. I like how you just tackled the issue in the room.
You might enjoy Ray Bradbury’s short Story “The Veld” it echoes what you are highlighting here.
Keep up the intensity my friend
I really enjoyed thisJames
-
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
-
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

Clouds Without A Home
- April 6, 2026

The Calling Of The Currents
- April 5, 2026






Hi there Vision, I don’t know, I’ve been on this whole spinnaker of how life used to be. I think it’s the fact that the past 30 + years, life in America has just been decimated and eliminated; everything America was, is truly gone. And I’m feeling the burn. It’s not like generations before, where things would change and that was the way life goes, but it hasn’t just changed, It’s just gone.
Thank you for visiting. I always appreciate your presence on my page❤️
Jackie