-
Average Joe wrote a new post
3 Comments -
ReggiePoet and
RPM are now friends
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments-
-
Well thankfully I don’t have this problem. Not that I haven’t had this problem before, and more times than I’d like to admit haha. I wrote this after a coworker of mine was telling me he hadn’t had sex in two years, and the women he tries to get with seem to string him along. Kinda reminded me of when I would have a crush, and just some women would love to keep you at a distance.
BTW: I don’t have a cleaning lady. I’m actually not that rich lol.
-
-
Wally wrote a new post
5 Comments -
NAAJIR wrote a new post
6 Comments-
The artistry in this is exquisite. It almost has the feel of a dance floor with lights swirling over a sea of color, spotlighting just 2…emphasis on her. Beautiful, Naaj
-
Beautifully penned, Naaj. An incredible tribute, amazing imagery and wordplay my friend. Sorry for your loss, brother. Much respect. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

Clouds Without A Home
- April 6, 2026

The Calling Of The Currents
- April 5, 2026






That is a most beautiful reflective piece. Like a goodnight kiss to transcend all others.