-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
3 Comments -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
2 Comments -
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
-
Cleverly penned, Fia. Sexy and witty a lethal combination. lol. Incredible write my friend. I got nothing, I’m drawing a blank for the dare. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
The anticipation of your smooth creamy touch
Sends shivers down my spine to the crack of my butt,
Causing the sensations throughout my body to be too much
Now my flesh is yours to devour it like lunch
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

Clouds Without A Home
- April 6, 2026

The Calling Of The Currents
- April 5, 2026





Cleverly penned, PAR. I like this a lot my friend very creative with an incredible flow. Appreciate you.
Damian