-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
Beautifully penned, Fia. Very uplifting and witty my friend. Try new things, shake it up a bit, I follow. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Anxiety is a killer and its best freinds with alcoholism.
I like the positive thread that build throughout this piece.
Regards
James -
I fucking dipped my whole leg inside … and now I’m drowning…. Any other brilliant ideas on how I can survive this?!
-
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Amethyste wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

Clouds Without A Home
- April 6, 2026

The Calling Of The Currents
- April 5, 2026




Oh, I would dip my whole foot in! Then further! Letting what’s bottled inside out! Haha…
Daniel