-
Nick DC wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
9 Comments-
Chère C.,
I’ve very little experience with the Misters Charming of this world.
But what with Roger McGough used to say: ‘talent is fine, but bring your empathy’, I can get to a place where I think I can perfectly see what you mean…A wonderful write!
Simply great.
Thank you!
Kind regards, Gus -
-
-
-
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
6 Comments -
Sam Nash wrote a new post
-
Broom wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
-
-
I loved this so incredibly much my friend. The intensity of passion and her sorrow and then the stranger named compassion taking her in his heart just touched mine deeply. I am moved and touched.
John
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

Clouds Without A Home
- April 6, 2026

The Calling Of The Currents
- April 5, 2026






Mic Drop!