-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
5 Comments-
OMG, I’ve been waiting for you to ask…
Just put on that black bowtie and your stilettos. I’ll light a candle. No napkins. I’ll lick up the juice. -
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
14 Comments-
Whew… Heart tugger right there, girl. Love the feather symbolism. You really capture the essence of abuse, the struggle to move on, the drive to escape. It’s a storm in the soul.
xoxo
-
-
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Nick DC
@nickdc
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Deletion of the Weak (Cruel Collaboration)
- October 2, 2026

Mr. Bill
- October 1, 2026







Thank you I may continue with these soft erotic pieces. lol I will try to ;))