-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
NAAJIR wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
hello dearest Naajir I love the deep sexy essence to this write
exploring sexuality with a deity and I believe in such
your word choices were on point and the rthym delivered reminded me of a sexual on fire sermon 💕 -
-
-
Naajir,
Your word play is magnificent, and I need your Hung Jury stretching my Habeas Corpus. Serpentine me on a platter, baby! Holy Hell…Congratulations on your win! You deserve that and then some… with a bag of chips. I got your dip right here.
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Nick DC
@nickdc
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Mr. Bill
- October 1, 2026

Pre-Fucked Choices
- September 30, 2026




Powerful work.