-
Visions_of_Insanity and
Drieks are now friends
-
DampKitten joined the group
Welcome Group
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
7 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
The rain might our hidden space to cry without being noticed, but, also its washing the sorrow and tears away. May it be a new chapter.
A heartfelt write, Fia! I loved it! “)
-
-
-
-
A beautifully bittersweet write. I love a good rain and love a good cry in the rain too. I used “stars cry” in something before, and I like the idea of bringing elements into writing. I bet more await from you too..
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Nick DC
@nickdc
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Hell’s Cooked Chicken (Character Personality Collaboration)
- September 28, 2026

The Moaning Floor (Forbidden Taste)
- September 23, 2026




Beautifully penned, Fia. This was a lovely spill my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian