-
Daniel Long joined the group
The Art of Poetry
-
NAAJIR wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
Powerfully penned, Naaj. This was kick ass, a raw spill my friend. Loved the “Rod Sterling” element. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
hello dearest Naajir this is some powerful writing…California rent is no better and sometimes we hate each other…💕great write…
-
-
Oof.. it’s one thing to have swamp puss…but eating her spaghetti too? Some people have nothing to lose…lol, I enjoyed the humor in this spill..although it’s so real and so raw. Well done Naaj! xx
~P.G💋
-
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
3 Comments-
The version with Lacey Sturm is one of my favorite songs. My wife takes lithium and has done a lot for her. All I can say is don’t feel you need to end a lifetime of wonderful stories over a moment of pain. But I get it. Life is hard. Stick around, friend.
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Nick DC
@nickdc
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Hell’s Cooked Chicken (Character Personality Collaboration)
- September 28, 2026

The Moaning Floor (Forbidden Taste)
- September 23, 2026






I couldn’t help but giggle @ ‘living in they mommas basement’…
This is the definition of toxic.
You laid it all out there, vivid and raw.
Loved the Rod Serling tying that was very clever!
Great ink, Naj
Looking forward to more