-
Broom and
Alexandria are now friends
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
9 Comments -
-
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
9 Comments-
Chère C.,
I’ve very little experience with the Misters Charming of this world.
But what with Roger McGough used to say: ‘talent is fine, but bring your empathy’, I can get to a place where I think I can perfectly see what you mean…A wonderful write!
Simply great.
Thank you!
Kind regards, Gus -
-
-
-
-
Broom wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
-
-
I loved this so incredibly much my friend. The intensity of passion and her sorrow and then the stranger named compassion taking her in his heart just touched mine deeply. I am moved and touched.
John
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Duhsjaak
@duhsjaak
Audrey
@faeble
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group






Oh! I like this, Brenda.