-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
-
I wonder, Dear Fia 🤔
How many poems of unrequited or flown love have been written by brokenhearted pens? One might as well attempt to count all the stars above. Thankfully, fresh love always comes along to dance into our ever-hopeful hearts and dreams.
Once again, your amazing knack of turning words into deepest feelings of emotional experiences, lure us into your intricately-woven poetic tapestry.
This one will hold-on for a long time … its touch I’ve known all too well to forget.
Thank you, Lady Fia, ever-so warmly! ⁓ Richard 🍂
-
-
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
-
Duhsjaak and
Alexandria are now friends
-
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Duhsjaak
@duhsjaak
Audrey
@faeble
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group




Passionately penned, Fia. She wanted to get back to the dream, she didn’t have, but really did have. lol. Ignore me, I was being silly. You’re always incredible with your storytelling my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian