-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
12 Comments-
-
-
-
Get well, Fia. Even when you’re sick, you write incredibly. Get so me rest my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Fia very sorry for your ailment. But you sure wrote a fantastic poem about it. Digs deep and you really made it an engaging read. Hope this comment finds you feeling better.
John
-
-
-
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Powerfully penned, Brenda. Amazing write my friend, just keep moving forward. It’s easier said than done I know, but eventually the clouds will part, and let in the light. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Benjamin Scraps replied to the topic DUP farewell playlist in the forum Underground Caverns
We’re in the thick of Summer time, baby. Have drink and a drive and go see what you can find! DON’T do that, actually!! I’m just getting into the spirit of things. Still, enjoy your summer. It won’t last long. How many you got left?
-
Benjamin Scraps wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Duhsjaak
@duhsjaak
Audrey
@faeble
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group





hello beautiful Fia I’m sorry you’re feeling icky I hope yu feel better soon drink some green tea with a little tumeric it should help 💕great write