• Profile picture of ReggiePoet

    ReggiePoet wrote a new post

    She Can!

    She Can! With a devilish grinShe gets down on all foursAnd then unsnaps my trousersAnd yanks down my drawersThen she nibbles my foreskinAnd plants there a kissAs her lips clench around itI cannot resistLike a velvety serpentHer tongue starts to...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of S. Libellule

    S. Libellule wrote a new post

    Unspilt Ink:

    It is not untrue to now say,how I have made my own wayacross every single distant sea,on this course to unfind me. A sacred quest here, alone,as if now meant to atonefor the sins that I committed,since all the receipts...

    Read More
    3 Comments
  • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
    Suspect Logic

    Looking back not so long agoOn the outskirts of losing controlGuilt is a cancer moving slowWhile fear bleeds a fractured soul When did it all go off the rails?That first hint of random changeRevealing a devil in the detailsSuspect logic...

    Read More
    11 Comments
    • Oof…i felt this one like a fist in the gut. Guilt truly is like cancer…eats you up. And fear will wear you down. And they tag team far too well. The amazing thing about your late night musing is that it’s not directed. You let it take the wheel…& where it takes the reader is anyone’s guess. But we’re all buckled in for a fantastic ride, my friend

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. They are a powerful tag team for sure. I try not to alter lines, other than maybe shaving a word here and there for better flow. But for the most part I don’t have a preconceived notion of what I’m writing about. That’s only on poetry though, proses I usually have an idea of what story I’m telling. The tangents I go on are improvised though. lol. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Guilt provokes necrosis of the soul…
      Great piece Damian. ⚘️

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Jade. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Nice line, that works for me. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • I’ve been living with guilt for 30 years … I know

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Sam. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Then you definitely understand, indeed. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Damian, I gave up living with guilt long ago. I surrendered it, to a force much greater than I.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Alexandria. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I too have surrendered a lot of mine as well, to a greater force as well. Except for a very deep and complicated guilt over a situation, and it’s a work in progress at the moment. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Life is a ride with different turns. Great ink

    • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you connected with the write my friend. That it might, but I don’t know if I’d like myself anymore. Although if I was a sociopath I probably wouldn’t care, would I? No, it’s a hard no. lol. Appreciate you.

      Damian

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Profile Photo
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott

Groups

My Recent Posts

Golden Quill

They saved the best for last

Location

Massachusetts USA,

New Report

Close