-
Cipher wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
-
Powerfully penned, Brenda. Into the book it belongs! So true my friend, you nailed the vibe. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Thanks Crimsin and Fia.
Whilst I think about such things I don’t let it weigh me down or make me angry.To empathize with all who suffer allows me to look out the window with joy….mostly.
-
-
We have a lot to be thankful for, Benny.
I think you’re a hero quietly relaxing in your garden
cape floating around your neck
in the breeze
-
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Pillow talk and… dirty sex
- February 26, 2026

…when I only fucked women
- February 17, 2026







hello dearest Cipher this write is badass 💕