-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
4 Comments-
The atmospheric density and the haunting dark imagery catch the readers attention with the first words. Your gothic queen is a wonderfully terrifying beauty who makes me want to read more. Brilliant work, Daniel!
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
8 Comments-
Hoi hoi
Maybe because I am unable to write things like this one, I envy people’s ability to make it work. Thanks to the gods there are other ways too.
What a wonderful piece of work is this. Thank you both.
Love it!
Kind regards, Gus -
-
Beautifully penned, Fia & Ambjr. You two have chemistry writing together, outstanding write. Appreciate you, both.
Damian
-
-
-
Sapphirewolf and
Crimsin are now friends
-
Sapphirewolf wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
4 Comments-
hello dearest Daniel I fear I will be judged for my delusions I think I will go to hell this is uplifting way to look at things 💕
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Pillow talk and… dirty sex
- February 26, 2026

…when I only fucked women
- February 17, 2026






Superb write, Daniel. Appreciate you.
Damian