-
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Nick DC wrote a new post
8 Comments-
This is a magical collab between both of you. I think both of you pulled on your best writing traits to pull this off, and I love the picture.
-
It was super fun to make. Which I always have fun with collaborations even though I’m not sure if I’ll ever do another one. I have to be in the mood. But yeah, I wanted this to be special because Brenda has always been a poet that I’m inspired by. She was there when I started so she’s the OG haha.
Thanks for the read, friend.
-
-
-
hello DC thank you so much for sharing this one I remembered it as I read it’s badass you inspired the best from me 💕
-
Powerfully penned, Nick & Brenda. Amazing collaboration you two, the flow and the vibe, this blended brilliantly. Appreciate you, both.
Damian
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
8 Comments -
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
I cherish the beautiful dove you chose to introduce our heart-touching co-write. ✒️✨🖊
Dear Fia, I thank you warmly, sincerely, and gratefully for allowing an admiring bard to share your page and wondrously magical skills … and, I’m ever-so humbled and overjoyed by your gracious willingness to do so.
I’m also quite proud of what our mutual efforts have created with this nostalgically romantic piece of poetic loveliness … I shall keep it in a treasured place.
Thank you again, Dear Lady-Poet … with happiest hugs! 🤗
‘Til next time! ⁓ Richard🖌 -
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Pillow talk and… dirty sex
- February 26, 2026

…when I only fucked women
- February 17, 2026







Hope wears a yellow cape and gold crown. Never drowns.
Fantastic lines