-
Nick DC wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
5 Comments-
You know what I like about you, Daniel? You write and pour your heart out and couldn’t care less what others think or if you even get a nod or comment. You’re incredibly talented. Never stop being you.
-
It’s how I’ve been living… pretty much in the shadow for a long time now. I refuse to analyze too many of other poet’s work and I don’t like there being too much rigid structure on writing. I write how I feel and in a fluid, bending structure that allows me to complete whatever piece I want the way I want it delivered to the world.
Thank you as always Alexandria,
Daniel
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
RPM wrote a new post
4 Comments-
-
RPM this is a softly nocturne so lovely to behold. Love the build up as the vision of intimacy unfolds and I am drawn to read it all. Riveted by the sensual beauty you created here.
John
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Pillow talk and… dirty sex
- February 26, 2026

…when I only fucked women
- February 17, 2026





That saying that people will show you who they truly are is not a lie.