• Profile picture of CasketSharpe

    CasketSharpe wrote a new post

    (Motherfucka Season) Pimped By Insanity XII  

                       “When I finally cross over into the planes of hellAfter a long hard life I would be answering the Devil’s Gmail,             “I know when I arrive shit will be next level newDrama to the extreme...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • This season is getting intense. Nice rhythm to this
      Favorite
      “Not knowing if I’m the receiver or the one that is giving

      But I feel more violated with every day that I’m living,

  • Profile picture of Daniel Long

    Daniel Long wrote a new post

    Icy Reminiscence

    Mirrors within your eyes… stare tranquilly in ice.  Those fog risen lids… stilled moments echoing.   Frozen they are… seasoning affection nowhere near to thaw tearcicles. 

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Ghosteen

    Ghosteen wrote a new post

    In Absentia, Latin Won't Bring Her Close to Me

    Waiting for you  is like waiting to shake the priest’s hand  and thank him for a beautiful funeral    In stone seamed pulpit  am I the only culprit who seeks  redemption from s(k)in in  Dead Sea Scrolls of other skin?    Ventriloquist placed your words in my mouth  and...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • “The rigor mortis of planes on runways.”
      Quite creative imagery there and throughout.
      The first stanza could even stand as a poem by itself.
      “Ventriloquist placed your words in my mouth”

      I have none of my own any more as I am so taken by you.

      Love the concepts developed here.

      Excellent work.
      j.

    • you’re too kind. thank you.

  • Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    terror

    cast for the morrow doomreflecting the dark dayinsipent need tiresinstead glorify the keenwho weeps in the day's keepsolemn terror, I see the shadows haunting the brightnessgrey is your steadaccept your fategreedy desire is ficklewill this man door perhaps anotherseeking...

    Read More
    3 Comments
    • There can be so many things that terrorize us. The worst is regrets of the past that stay with us. That haunt us in our sleep or just won’t let us sleep.
      Getting rid of those demons can be a long, agonizing and scary process.
      Really sharp personification here.
      j.

      • hello dearest Jacob thank you graciously for feeling me on this I love your thoughts❤

    • Powerfully penned, Brenda. Incredible write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Profile Photo
Lj Namkrik
@ljnamk
Profile Photo
Kas
@kassteel
Profile Photo
Ghosteen
@ghosteen

Groups

Group logo of Unsung Underground
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Group logo of Published Authors
Published Authors
Public Group

My Recent Posts

Pillow talk and… dirty sex

…when I only fucked women

New Report

Close