• Profile picture of Liziantus-Marantus

    Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post

    Reason

    Maybe they have a reason to feel this way.Sadness,negativity begin to sway.Perhaps they had problems they deal with everyday. In order to feel like this all day.I think that every emotion we feel has a reason.Even if we can't see...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • If our minds rust…pieces will fall away…memories might be gone and that could be sometimes a good thing and at others a bad thing.
      I felt the emotion here…you lent it to me while I was reading.
      j.

  • Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    seek

    it is with pause I reflecthalting over my troubled daysonce I thought I was nicebut that proved to be untrueby the choices I madebut by the grace of God as they sayI've been blesseddignity and abusemy days were filled...

    Read More
    6 Comments
    • Terrific write

      🙏

    • we own our choices good or bad. And for those we regret, we can ask forgiveness and do what we can of good deeds to even up the ledger. Similar to what the Chorus in Oedipus spoke of at his end.
      Fate took him in one direction…he attempted to take himself as far as he could in the other before his death.
      Really good piece.
      j.

      • hello dearest Jacob I do my best and it is hard to let go of regret but I ask forgiveness and I do try to focus on being positive thank you for your thoughts on this❤

    • I really appreciate an honest piece like this. The inner monologue was captivating. Thanks for sharing it.

      • thank you graciously dearest poet I often do that I’m happy it worked for you ❤️

  • Profile picture of Fia Naturie

    Fia Naturie wrote a new post

    The Whisky shot

    Okay, Renee, The next shot is the whiskey shot. And I’m telling you, I’m feeling the waves of danger rolling off him over here.” Elene said. Looking over her shoulder at him.“ Your feeling the waves?” I said, smiling...

    Read More
    7 Comments
    • Beautifully penned, Fia. Sorry, it took me a bit to get to read this. Excellent storytelling my friend, you are truly amazing, cuz. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Fia, this is series had my eyes held by the gravity of your dialogue that was as riveting as the Red Shoe Diaries tales. Just great story telling dialogue at it finest. And just love how you took me striaght into the biker character and the reporter’s dance of words with him that ended on that fabulous encounter. Great work here.Enjoyed much.

      John

  • Profile picture of Backdeckbenny (Peter)

    Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post

    candy and satellites

    You want chocolate,cake, lollies,sweet on your tongue,you miss themand need themwhen they’re gone.I want your touch.No substitute.When I go without,I crave it hard,just like youand your chocolate.You can go to the shop for chocolate.For me you are the shop.😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘I...

    Read More
    7 Comments
    • a very passionate plea that moved me deeply🌹

    • I crave chocolate, and I used to crave the warmth of a body beside me. These days in my older age…the chocolate sates, and the memories of the warm bodies must suffice.
      I really like the analogy drawn here.
      j.

    • love your words…and I love the cosmos, where your lover may reside… i taste the chocolate, because you made it seem so real… much sensuality here and delicious vivid images!!!!
      Warmly, B

    • She’s your shop…That is beautiful.
      That last stanza has so much feeling to it. Lovely Peter

    • Wonderfully a d honestly penned. I feel the ache of your words…I know them.

    • Thanks fellow writers for your kind words
      🙏

  • Profile picture of Daniel Long

    Daniel Long wrote a new post

    Mother's Hushed Eyes

    Passages of my childhood arise within my mother’s death gaze, bringing reminiscences of olden days. In childhood, we would speak in silent gaze. No mother left to envision me now, now within those quiet eyes. You have gone away oh, dear mother, let the...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • My goodness, this hit me in the gut. My mother passed 8 years ago. But I still sense her keeping an eye on me from above…so I must weigh my decisions carefully.
      very relatable write.
      j.

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Profile Photo
Lj Namkrik
@ljnamk
Profile Photo
Kas
@kassteel
Profile Photo
Ghosteen
@ghosteen

Groups

Group logo of Unsung Underground
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Group logo of Published Authors
Published Authors
Public Group

My Recent Posts

Pillow talk and… dirty sex

…when I only fucked women

New Report

Close