-
DampKitten wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
-
-
-
What? You put gerbils up your ass, not bunnies. Go to YouTube and pull up Killer Bunny Scene on The Holy Grail. It’s only two minutes. Be warned. It’s brutal.
Anyway, Adira… Butt Plugs. Let me tell you about butt plugs. It’s what’s on the inside that matters. I’m thinking rechargeable that doubles as a blender. Make the tail interchangeable. I wonder if they have a snap-on variety pack. Animal of the day.
-
-
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
2 Comments -
NAAJIR and
Average Joe are now friends
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
Beautifully penned, Fia. I agree with, Sam. Also love your musings my friend. Great read my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Jay
@autumnjay
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
uma summultima
@summultima
Groups
My Recent Posts

Sovereign Blues
- September 26, 2026

Procedural
- September 18, 2026




Oh my……on another life I’d love to just have a coffee with you.