-
DampKitten wrote a new post
21 Comments-
-
-
This isn’t Good Humor”, this is perverted, cum splattered sexual humor. I’ll take one to go, please. Nice work here DK.xo
-
-
-
You were right in your comment on my poem. This is the kind of flavour I have been looking for. Hehehe
-
-
-
I’m honored
You deserve the best and next time it will be a double scoop !
Strawberry represents sweet and sometimes not so sweet..
You wear it well DK
I’m buyingX
-
-
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
12 Comments-
-
Beautifully penned, Fia. You always know how to kick off a Friday, my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Fridays represent freedom, in my opinion. As one who observes the Sabbath, by Friday an hour or two before sunset, all my electronics (phone, laptop) are off. I am unreachable all of Friday night through Saturday evening, and that freedom is intoxicating. All I do for those hours is spend time catching up with family and friends, pray, and enjoy homecooked food that I made with my family. Conversely, Friday nights also mean a chance to care for oneself – whether going out and getting your groove on or staying home in pjs and Netflix. I do like this a lot, as it leaves ample room for personal interpretation. <3 Echo
-
Fridays are for fucking. It’s just that simple. Someone frequently comes in from Tuscaloosa – and it’s on. There’s the rest of the weekend to recover… maybe.
-
-
ReggiePoet and
Trillium are now friends
-
Fia Naturie and
NAAJIR are now friends
-
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
You’re going to seduce all the women on this site if you keep it up, Richard. What the hell are you going to do with all of us? We can’t all fit in your fucking shower.
I love a man who can write a Sonnet.
-
Hmmm, Dear Lady-Poet 🤔
A conundrum, M’Dear, if ever there was … but, as vibrantly imaginable as that cozy scenario is, imagination compels a creative bard to queue them all and admit 2-3 at a time; or, spend the coin for a bigger shower. I mean, anything to avoid leaving anyone out … LOL! I do like that title, though … “fucking” shower – ohhh-MY!
To be loved by You for any reason extends far beyond any response my humble words could justly reach.
Bless your darling heart … I’m thinking, “More sonnets!” ⁓ Rascal🖌
-
-
Oh-MY, right back at you, Sweet Adira!🤗
What better for a hopeful Bard than to receive the glowingly sensual approval of such a lusty femme fatale? This, I cannot answer. ; )
Aw, give those guys a chance … they feel the same, I’m sure, with You there to compel their fervorous blood to flow … even if the caresses of their words might not as vibrantly kiss your yearnings’ ache.
Ohhh-YES, Dear Poetess, repeats are always warmly welcome! ⁓ Rascal🖌
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Jay
@autumnjay
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
uma summultima
@summultima
Groups
My Recent Posts

Sovereign Blues
- September 26, 2026

Procedural
- September 18, 2026







Not fair…I didn’t get a mention at all.
Nice funny piece.😘