-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
my condolences a very well written piece this pulls at my heart my son was 37 when he died that way leaving a family behind great write ❤️
-
Powerfully penned, Thomas. This is an excellent write my friend. I relate to this one. Sorry about your friend, that sucks. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
magichearts wrote a new post
-
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
1 Comment - Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Sitting in Tipp City
- October 4, 2026

For Sale By Owner
- October 4, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads






I couldn’t live without my full manhood. Sounds painful. I’m sure John Wayne Bobbitt could relate and sympathize. 🙂